Terms & Conditions
1. Payment Methods
Chrysoula Sofou uses the following payment methods:
– Bank Account Deposit
The payment may be settled with the deposit of the total amount at a bank account. Once the payment is received in full, the order will be manufactured and shipped. For details of Bank Account please contact Chrysoula Sofou.
Chrysoula Sofou also accepts payments through PayPal. The Buyer can pay by signing in with their Paypal account or by credit card or pre-paid card –without the need of a Paypal user’s account- handled by Paypal in a safe, encrypted transaction. The order will be executed once payment is cleared.
– Method: Shipping within Greece will be handled by Speedex. Shipping within the EU and the rest of the world will be carried by Standard Mail.
– Shipping will be registered with tracking number and signature for delivery confirmation. If the addressee is not at the address at the time of delivery, they should receive a notification for them to pick it up from their local post office, with their ID and tracking number. The buyer is responsible for following the tracking updates and can always contact Chrysoula Sofou for questions and concerns regarding the whereabouts and stages of their order.
– Shipping Fees: the shipping fee for orders above 100 Euros will be for free. Depending on the destination, the shipping fees are:
Greece: 6,00 euro
Europe, USA, and Rest of the world: 8,00 euro
– Shipments outside the European Union: import duties and taxes are responsibility and known by the Buyer. Please check with your local authorities before placing an order.
3. Manufacturing and Delivery
Chrysoula Sofou makes every effort to dispatch items within 10 working days. This timeframe may be affected in special circumstances as all items are made by hand, in which case the Buyer will be notified of possible delays in the processing timeframe.
Delivery timeframe varies according to the destination of the order. The estimated delivery timeframes are:
– Greece: 2-3 business days to most areas in Greece (5 additional days for remote areas)
– Europe: 2-10 business days
– USA: 5-15 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-20 business days.
Chrysoula Sofou is not responsible for delays in delivery as they are carried by third party postal services. The above are estimated timeframes that can be affected by weather conditions, strikes or force majeure. Chrysoula Sofou cannot take responsibility for incorrect information provided by the Buyer concerning the shipping address or contact information. If an order is returned to Chrysoula Sofou, because of incomplete/wrong address or unable to be delivered to the addressee for any reason, the order can be re-shipped prior a new shipping fee is paid by the Buyer.
5. Product Condition Check
Claims for faulty or incorrect shipped products are accepted within seven (7) days of delivery confirmation. In order to be eligible to claim a replacement or refund, the Buyer should keep safe and unworn the product and the packaging for this time period and until returned.
In the event of a faulty or incorrect product, the Buyer should first contact Chrysoula Sofou, attach pictures as proof of the damage or mistake described and the product should be returned as explained below for ‘returns policies’. Once it arrives back, Chrysoula Sofou will examine the condition of the product and contact the Buyer to arrange for a satisfactory solution to the problem.
6. Policies for product Returns, Replacement and Refunds
In the event of a return or exchange the Buyer should contact Chrysoula Sofou within fourteen (14) days of delivery confirmation. The returned products must be in the shape they were delivered to the customer, unworn and unharmed, and with their original packaging and documents included in the delivery (e.g. retail receipt). If the products are returned otherwise, Chrysoula Sofou has the right not to accept the return and refuse to refund. After contacting and arranging with Chrysoula Sofou, the Buyer has fourteen (14) days to ship the item(s) back. The method in which the product will be returned or replaced will be agreed orally or via e-mail between the Buyer and Chrysoula Sofou.
In the case of a refund, the amount will be credited to the original paying method the purchase was made. Shipping fee is non refundable and shipping costs for returns and exchanges are at the expense of the Buyer.
Personalized orders and items on sale cannot be returned unless faulty.